YOU CAN STILL REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE!
Advanced registration closed Monday, January 13th, however, you can still register for the Soaring to New Heights conference in the following ways:
- Register Online. Online registrations are now subject to the on-site registration rate.
- Register On-Site at the Conference. See below for on-site registration times and location.
Questions? Email your registration questions to ILparks2020@cteusa.com or call (847) 957-4255.
Important Dates to Remember
|December 9, 2019||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|December 20, 2019||Registration Cancellation Deadline|
|January 13, 2020||Pre-Registration Ends|
|January 23, 2020||On-site Registration Opens|
- IAPD/IPRA will not invoice agencies or individuals for conference registrations.
- Each registered delegate will receive their name badge, event tickets and CEU coupons (if applicable) onsite at conference.
- After registering you will receive an email confirmation with a bar code – please bring this with you to conference. This confirmation as well as a photo ID will be required to pick up your registration materials.
- Once onsite there will be a $5 charge to reprint your name badge and EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPRINTED. You must purchase new tickets at the current onsite price in order to attend any ticketed events.
- You will not be permitted into the exhibit hall, conference sessions or workshops without the proper name badge.
2020 Registration Fees
|EARLY (BY 12/09/19)||REGULAR (12/10/19 – 01/13/20)||ON-SITE|
|Full Package||No Frills||Friday Only||Saturday Only||Students/Retirees||Guest/Spouse|
|All-Conference Awards Luncheon (Friday)||√|
|All Education Sessions (Friday/Saturday)||√||√||√*||√**||√||√|
|Closing Social (Saturday)||√||√|
|Exhibit Hall Admission (Thursday/Friday)||√||√||√*||√||√|
|Keynote General Session (Saturday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|Welcome Social (Thursday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|* Education sessions and access to Exhibit Hall on Friday only.
** Education sessions on Saturday only.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by December 20, 2019, in order to receive a refund less a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after December 20, 2019.
Onsite Registration Desk Hours/Location
Located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, East Tower, Gold Level, onsite registration will be open during the following days and times:
||7:30 am – 5:00 pm|
||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
||7:45 am – 12:00 pm|