Registration for the 2022 IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference will be opening in September. Please bookmark this page and check back later for information on pricing, packages and the link to register.
Important Dates to Remember
|December 13, 2021||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|December 27, 2021||Last Day for Cancellation and Refunds|
|January 17, 2022||Pre-Registration Closes|
|January 27-29, 2022||IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference|
- IAPD/IPRA will not invoice agencies or individuals for conference registrations.
- Each registered delegate will receive their name badge, event tickets and CEU coupons (if applicable) onsite at conference.
- After registering you will receive an email confirmation with a bar code – please bring this with you to conference. This confirmation as well as a photo ID will be required to pick up your registration materials.
- Once onsite there will be a $5 charge to reprint your name badge and EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPRINTED. You must purchase new tickets at the current onsite price in order to attend any ticketed events.
- You will not be permitted into the exhibit hall, conference sessions or workshops without the proper name badge.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by December 27, 2021, in order to receive a refund less a processing fee of $25. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after this date.