Registration for the Agency Showcase will be coming soon
2023 Social Events were a blast! Stay tuned for 2024 line up!
Welcome Social featuring Modern Day Romeos
Thursday, January 26, 9:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Chicago
For the past decade, Modern Day Romeos has remained the quintessential party band. Based out of Chicago’s Suburbs, its six members have come together from different musical backgrounds to create the most fun and high-energy show around. MDR continues to play before impressive crowds and remains a top drawing show due to its massive online presence. In 2012 they proudly received the largest corporate sponsorship of any local band through Coors Light. MDR has shared the stage with Vince Neil, Slaughter, Jimmy Van Zant, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Lucky Boys Confusion, and countless other local bands. MDR has been endorsed and praised by many in the media including: 95.1 WIIL Rock, STAR 105.5, 102.3 WXLC & 1220 WKRS along with countless newspaper and magazine publications.
This is not a ticketed event…everyone is welcome!
Closing Social featuring Second Hand Soul
Saturday, January 28, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
House of Blues
Second Hand Soul Band Motown, Funk, & Soul is exactly the sound that defines this Chicago band. The raw, “Rock & Soul” performance of Second Hand Soul Band is both authentic and infectious. It takes you back to the days when all that mattered was meeting your friends for some drinks and an all night dance party! This energetic, dynamic, seven piece band has many years of experience and really knows how to entertain! Between the funky hits of the 70s, the one-hit wonders, the disco and the soulful songs of that era, you will be moved to dance and sing; “sings you remember from the nights you don’t!”
THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT!
- Round trip shuttle service from the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Admission to House of Blues
- Dinner buffet with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- A great night of music featuring Second Hand Soul Band
- Delegates who register for the Full Package or the Saturday Only Package will receive one ticket for admission
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $125 per ticket through the pre-registration process or on-site from Conference Registration
- Tickets will not be sold on-site at the Closing Social