IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2024 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 25-26, 2024, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring over 300 exhibitors with more than 4,000 park and recreation elected officials, commissioners, board members and professionals expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Exhibitor Prospectus coming soon!
The online remote booth sales (reserving and purchasing booth space) will take place on Thursday, July 27, 2023 for 2023 exhibitors. Time assignments will be based on exhibitor priority points. Companies who did not exhibit in the 2023 show can reserve booth space beginning on Friday, July 28, 2023. The exhibitor prospectus and live floor plan coming soon.
2024 Booth Package Options and Fees
|WITH TABLE||WITHOUT TABLE||ENDCAP BOOTH SURCHARGE|
|Package A (Up to 100 lbs)||$1,347||$1,240||$100 per booth|
|Package B (Up to 300 lbs)||$1,457||$1,350||$100 per booth|
|Package C (Up to 500 lbs)||$1,482||$1,375||$100 per booth|
|Package D (Up to 200 lbs, 4 or more booths only)||$1,317||$1,210||$100 per booth|
* Our booth prices are based on the weight of what you are bringing in for your exhibit/display.
** On-site at the conference, if the weight limit of your booth exceeds your selected booth package, you will be billed accordingly by Freeman for the additional charges. Additional material handling and labor fees will apply.
Any questions regarding the show, contact Sue Triphahn at 847-496-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be done in writing and submitted to Sue Triphahn at the above contact information:
- Cancellations received on or before October 23, 2023, will receive a refund of the deposit paid, less a $100 per booth processing fee.
- NO refunds will be processed on or after October 24, 2023, except if the show is unable to take place in-person. If that is the case, a full refund will be processed and your company will not forfeit any pre-earned exhibitor priority points.
What’s Included in Your Exhibit Fee?
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- Face-to-face access to more than 4,000 delegates searching for products and services
- Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
- (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
- (2) contour chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
- (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $15 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
- (1) complimentary parking pass valid for valet parking only at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- (2) Dessert reception tickets per booth on Friday afternoon
- Admission to educational sessions on Friday and Saturday
- Listing in the 2024 Exhibitor Directory located on the conference app
- One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
- House carpet for your booth
- 24-hour hall security