IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2023 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 26-27, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring over 325 exhibitors with more than 3,800 park and recreation elected officials, commissioners, board members and professionals expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Exhibitor Prospectus coming soon!
The online remote booth sales will take place on Thursday, July 28, 2022 for 2022 exhibitors. Time assignments will be based on exhibitor priority points. Companies who did not exhibit in the 2022 show can reserve booth space beginning on Friday, July 29, 2022. Click here to access the 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus that has all the show details. Click here to access the 2023 live floorplan. Booths that are green are available; booths in red are sold.
Email to: email@example.com
Or send to:
Sue Triphahn, IAPD
4476 Sundance Circle
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Or fax: (847) 496-5246
Once your paperwork is processed you will receive an email confirmation and a receipt.
2023 Booth Prices
|WITH TABLE||WITHOUT TABLE|
|Package A (Up to 100 lbs)||$1,227||$1,120|
|Package B (Up to 300 lbs)||$1,337||$1,230|
|Package C (Up to 500 lbs)||$1,362||$1,255|
|Package D (Up to 200 lbs, 4 or more booths only)||$1,197||$1,090|
* Our booth prices are based on the weight of what you are bringing in for your exhibit/display.
** On-site at the conference, if the weight limit of your booth exceeds your selected booth package, you will be billed accordingly by Freeman for the additional charges. Additional material handling and labor fees will apply.
Any questions regarding the show, contact Sue Triphahn at 847-496-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be done in writing and submitted to Sue Triphahn at the above contact information:
- Cancellations received on or before October 24, 2022, will receive a refund of the deposit paid, less a $100 per booth processing fee.
- NO refunds will be processed on or after October 25, 2022, except if the show is unable to take place in-person. If that is the case, a full refund will be processed and your company will not forfeit any pre-earned exhibitor priority points.
What’s Included in Your Exhibit Fee?
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- Face-to-face access to more than 3,800 delegates searching for products and services
- Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
- (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
- (2) contour chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
- (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $15 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
- (1) complimentary parking pass valid for valet parking only at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- (2) Dessert reception tickets per booth on Friday afternoon
- Admission to educational sessions on Friday and Saturday
- Listing in the online 2022 Exhibitor Directory
- One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
- House carpet for your booth
- 24-hour hall security