Building Your Team Foundation
One person is an individual… Two people are a couple…Three or more people together become a group…but only the “successful” can become a team! Come join Brian Blasko as he takes us on an adventure into the world of effective Team Building. If you want your employees to feel comfortable with each other and know how to understand one another, then this is the workshop for you! Brian’s workshop will provide you the skills, strategies, and techniques necessary to work positively with staff in your organization and customers and clients you see daily.
This high-energy workshop will take you on an unforgettable journey into the mind of the 4×4, Volvo, sports car and minivan. Come find out what vehicle you are!
On this adventure you will learn the characteristics and attributes of these four general personalities and this workshop will show you how to interact effectively with every team member, customer, and coworker you see daily.
Participants will also be able to:
• Learn the positive benefits of Interdependency
• Learn about the four personality styles you see daily
• Learn how to deal with “team apprehension”
• Learn how to overcome team dysfunctions
• Learn how to build trust, rapport and credibility with others
• Stay motivated to create a positive team environment
• Learn how to resolve team conflict
• Understand the uniqueness of team communication vs. perception