IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2020 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 23-24, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring over 325 exhibitors with more than 4,200 delegates expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Reserve your booth space today!
It’s easy: Click here to download the 2020 Booth Reservation Form. View the interactive floor plan and pick out your booth space (choose three locations in order of preference). Spaces indicated in red are sold.
Complete this Reservation Form and submit with your payment. A deposit of $300 per booth is required when reserving booth space(s). Fill out the booth reservation form, save to your computer and
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send to: Sue Triphahn
4476 Sundance Circle
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Or fax to: (847) 496-5246
Once your paperwork is processed you will receive an email confirmation and a receipt.
2020 Booth Prices
|WITH TABLE||WITHOUT TABLE|
|Package A (Up to 100 lbs)||$1,227||$1,120|
|Package B (Up to 300 lbs)||$1,337||$1,230|
|Package C (Up to 500 lbs)||$1,362||$1,255|
|Package D (Up to 200 lbs, 4 or more booths only)||$1,197||$1,090|
* Our booth prices are based on the weight of what you are bringing in for your exhibit/display.
** On-site at the conference, if the weight limit of your booth exceeds your selected booth package, you will be billed accordingly by Freeman for the additional charges. Additional charges are $140.00 plus labor and tax per hundred pounds of freight over your selected package.
Any questions regarding the show, contact Sue Triphahn at 847-496-4449 or email@example.com.
Booth Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be done in writing and submitted to Sue Triphahn at the above contact information. Refunds are made on a sliding scale based on the date of cancellation as follows:
- Cancellations received before July 15, 2019 will receive a refund of the deposit paid, less a $25 per booth processing fee.
- Cancellations between July 16, 2019 and October 14, 2019 will receive a refund of the deposit(s) paid, less a $100 per booth processing fee.
- NO refunds will be processed after October 14, 2019.
What’s Included In Your Exhibit Fee?
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- Face-to-face access to more than 4,200 delegates searching for products and services
- Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
- (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
- (2) contour chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
- (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $15 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
- (1) complimentary parking pass valid for valet parking only at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- (2) Dessert reception tickets per booth on Friday afternoon
- Admission to educational sessions and workshops on Friday and Saturday
- Listing in the 2020 Exhibitor Directory
- One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
- House carpet for your booth
- 24-hour hall security