CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Register by the early bird deadline and save! Early bird registration ends January 15, 2021. Registration closes January 26, 2021.
To register, choose one of these three easy methods:
2021 Registration Fees
|EARLY (BY 1/15/21)||REGULAR (1/16/21 through 1/26/21)|
|Virtual Exhibit Hall Access Only||N/C||N/C|
Access Pass Information
|Member/Non-Member Access Pass||Student/Retiree Access Pass||Virtual Exhibit Hall Only Access Pass|
|Engagement Zone Activities||√||√|
|IAPD/IPRA Annual Business Meetings||√||√|
|IAPD/IPRA Awards Programs||√||√|
|Keynote General Session||√||√|
|Virtual Exhibit Hall||√||√||√|
Attendees will have access to all pre-recorded content within the virtual platform for 30 days after the conference.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by January 15, 2021, in order to receive a refund less a processing fee of $25. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after January 15, 2021. No exceptions. Attendees will have access to all pre-recorded content within the virtual platform for 30 days after the conference.
General Information and Registration Policies
- IAPD/IPRA will not invoice agencies or individuals for conference registrations.
- Please complete a separate registration form for each individual registering.
- One email per registrant for access to the online platform is required.
- Mailed or faxed registrations must be received by January 26, 2021.
- ADA Accommodation Request: Attendees with special needs requirements should indicate their request on the conference registration form. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Leesa Kuo Johnson at email@example.com.
Important Dates to Remember
|January 15, 2021||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|January 15, 2021||Last Day to Receive Cancellation and Refund Requests|
|January 26, 2021||Registration Closes/Deadline to Receive Mailed or Faxed Registrations|
Policy on Members and Non-Members
The following persons will be allowed to register at the member rate:
- Members of the Illinois Park and Recreation Association in current standing through 12/31/21. IPRA memberships not renewed for 2021 will be assessed the difference between the member and non-member conference rates. If there is an outstanding balance on an attendee’s registration account at the start of the virtual conference, access to the platform will not be permitted. No refunds will be given.
- Commissioners/park board members, attorneys, board treasurers, and board secretaries of agencies that are members of the Illinois Association of Park Districts.
- A maximum of six support staff from IAPD member agencies. “Support staff” is defined as clerical/front desk and maintenance personnel only.
Requests from other persons or agencies asking for member rates will be presented to the Joint Conference Committee for approval prior to conference.
It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm system requirements and test his or her computer or other equipment that the registrant will use to access the virtual conference prior to the start of the virtual conference. IAPD/IPRA are not responsible for a registrant’s technical failures.
If any other technical failure occurs and any portion of the conference is not able to be broadcasted as planned, IAPD/IPRA reserves the right to reschedule the interrupted portion(s) of the conference. If the registrant cannot attend any rescheduled portion(s) of the conference, he or she will have access to all pre-recorded content within the virtual platform for 30 days after the conference.
IAPD/IPRA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and IAPD/IPRA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, IAPD/IPRA staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Conference Code of Conduct.
IAPD/IPRA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our conference. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, we ask that you inform either Sue Triphahn, IAPD Director of Education & Conferences,
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, IAPD/IPRA staff member, service provider (technology platform or conference registration staff), or other meeting guest. Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual content in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, IAPD/IPRA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by IAPD/IPRA throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any IAPD/IPRA virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. IAPD/IPRA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
You are solely responsible for the activity which occurs under your user account. You are prohibited from, and agree not to:
- Create false user accounts, use another individual’s user account or otherwise access the virtual event in an unauthorized manner, including sharing access information.
- Launch any automated system, including, but not limited to, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” which access the virtual event platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- Transmit material that contains malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful elements.
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
- Invade another user’s privacy or publish another user’s personally identifiable information without such user’s consent.
- Modify, reproduce, transmit, republish, distribute or create derivatives of any of the content, software or materials available in the virtual event.
- Copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
IAPD/IPRA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior or prohibited activities, and IAPD/IPRA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
By registering for, participating in or attending the IAPD/IPRA virtual conference, your contact information, including name and organization, will be shared with the event sponsors and be visible during the event to other attendees/ speakers/events sponsors as you interact within the virtual platform. The participant irrevocably agrees to the use and distribution by IAPD/IPRA of his or her voice in video recordings, audio recordings and any other electronic reproductions of such events and activities for any purpose without inspection or approval and without compensation, right to royalties or any other consideration now and in the future. You must be over the age of 18 or use the website under the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.