YOU CAN STILL REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE!
Advance registration closed January 9th, however, you can still register for the Soaring to New Heights Conference in the following ways:
- Register Online. Online registrations are now subject to the on-site registration rate.
- Register On-Site at the Conference. See below for on-site registration times and location.
For questions, contact CTE, our conference registration company, at email@example.com or 847-957-4255. Be sure to reference the IAPD/IPRA conference.
8th Street Entrance, Lobby Level
Thursday, January 19 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, January 20 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, January 21 7:45 am – 12:00 pm
Pre-registered delegates may pick up their name badge, event tickets and CEU/CLE coupons (if applicable) at the on-site Registration desk. To expedite registration, please provide the bar coded email confirmation you received after completing your pre-registration. A photo ID is required to pick up your registration materials. There is a $5 charge to reprint your name badge if lost. EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPRINTED. If you lose your tickets, new tickets must be purchased at the current onsite price in order to attend any ticketed event. Access to the exhibit hall, conference sessions and pre-conference workshops requires a name badge. Attendees without the proper name badge will not be permitted at these events.
2017 Registration Fees
|EARLY (BY 12/5/16)||REGULAR (12/6/16 – 01/9/17)||ON-SITE|
|Full Package||No Frills||Friday Only||Saturday Only||Students/Retirees||Guest/Spouse|
|All-Conference Awards Luncheon (Friday)||√|
|All Education Sessions (Friday/Saturday)||√||√||√*||√**||√||√|
|Closing Social (Saturday)||√||√|
|Exhibit Hall Admission (Thursday/Friday)||√||√||√*||√||√|
|Keynote General Session (Saturday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|Welcome Social (Thursday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|* Education sessions and access to Exhibit Hall on Friday only.
** Education sessions on Saturday only.
Important Registration Deadlines
|December 5, 2016||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|December 19, 2016||Registration Cancellation Deadline|
|January 9, 2017||Pre-Registration Ends|
|January 19, 2017||On-site Registration Opens|
Additional Registration Information
- IAPD/IPRA will not invoice agencies or individuals for conference registrations.
- Each registered delegate will receive their name badge, event tickets and CEU coupons (if applicable) onsite at conference.
- After registering you will receive an email confirmation with a bar code – please bring this with you to conference. This confirmation as well as a photo ID will be required to pick up your registration materials.
- Once onsite there will be a $5 charge to reprint your name badge. EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPRINTED. You must purchase new tickets at the current onsite price in order to attend any ticketed events.
- You will not be permitted into the exhibit hall, conference sessions or workshops without the proper name badge.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by December 19, 2016, in order to receive a refund less a processing fee of $25. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after December 19.