You Can Still Register for the Conference!
Advance registration closed January 14th, however, you can still register for the Soaring to New Heights Conference in the following ways:
- Register Online. Online registrations are now subject to the on-site registration rate.
- Register Onsite at the Conference. Located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, East Tower, Gold Level, Conference Registration will be open during the following days/times:
- Thursday, January 24th from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m
- Friday, January 25th from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26th from 7:45 a.m. until noon
Questions? Email your registration questions to ILparks2019@cteusa.com or call (847) 957-4255.
- IAPD/IPRA will not invoice agencies or individuals for conference registrations.
- Each registered delegate will receive their name badge, event tickets and CEU coupons (if applicable) onsite at conference.
- After registering you will receive an email confirmation with a bar code – please bring this with you to conference. This confirmation as well as a photo ID will be required to pick up your registration materials.
- Once onsite there will be a $5 charge to reprint your name badge and EVENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPRINTED. You must purchase new tickets at the current onsite price in order to attend any ticketed events.
- You will not be permitted into the exhibit hall, conference sessions or workshops without the proper name badge.
2019 Registration Fees
|EARLY (BY 12/10/18)||REGULAR (12/11/18 – 01/14/19)||ON-SITE|
To download the conference pre-registration form, click here.
|Full Package||No Frills||Friday Only||Saturday Only||Students/Retirees||Guest/Spouse|
|All-Conference Awards Luncheon (Friday)||√|
|All Education Sessions (Friday/Saturday)||√||√||√*||√**||√||√|
|Closing Social (Saturday)||√||√|
|Exhibit Hall Admission (Thursday/Friday)||√||√||√*||√||√|
|Keynote General Session (Saturday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|Welcome Social (Thursday)||√||√||√||√||√|
|* Education sessions and access to Exhibit Hall on Friday only.
** Education sessions on Saturday only.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by December 21, 2018, in order to receive a refund less a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after December 21, 2018.
Onsite Registration Desk Hours/Location
Located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, East Tower, Gold Level, onsite registration will be open during the following days and times:
||7:30 am – 5:00 pm|
||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
||7:45 am – 12:00 pm|
Important Dates to Remember
|December 10, 2018||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|December 21, 2018||Registration Cancellation Deadline|
|January 14, 2019||Pre-Registration Ends|
|January 24, 2019||On-site Registration Opens|