IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2018 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 18-20, 2018 at the Hilton Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring over 315 exhibitors with more than 4,200 delegates expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Reserve your booth space today! Click here to download the exhibitor prospectus with all of the show details.
The 2018 Exhibit Hall is sold out. If you would like to be put on the wait list, email your name, company, main contact email address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be done in writing and submitted to Sue Triphahn at the above contact information. Refunds are made on a sliding scale based on the date of cancellation as follows:
- Cancellations received between July 15, 2017 and October 13, 2017 will receive a refund of the deposit(s) paid, less a $100 per booth processing fee.
- NO refunds will be processed after October 13, 2017.
What’s Included In Your Exhibit Fee?
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
• Face-to-face access to more than 4,200 delegates searching for products and services
• Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
• (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
• (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
• (2) contour chairs
• (1) wastebasket
• Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
• (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $15 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
• (1) complimentary parking pass valid for valet parking only at the Hilton Chicago
• Admission to educational sessions and workshops on Friday and Saturday
• Listing in the 2018 Exhibitor Directory
• One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
• House carpet for your booth
• 24-hour hall security
• View the real-time, interactive exhibit hall floor plan
• View the 2018 Exhibitor Directory
• Exhibitor Prospectus with all of the show details