IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2018 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 18-20, 2018 at the Hilton Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring over 315 exhibitors with more than 4,200 delegates expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Reserve your booth space today!
How to Reserve Booth Space:
It’s easy: Click here to download the 2018 Booth Reservation Form. View the interactive floor plan and pick out your booth space (choose three locations in order of preference). Spaces indicated in red are sold.
Complete this Reservation Form and submit with your payment. A deposit of $300 per booth is required when reserving booth space(s). Fill out the booth reservation form, save to your computer and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to:
Sue Triphahn, IAPD
4476 Sundance Circle
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
or fax: (217) 523-4273
Once your paperwork is processed you will receive an email confirmation and a receipt. This reservation form and payment of the $300 deposit per booth will serve as a tentative agreement to reserve booth(s) space for the 2018 IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference to be held at the Hilton Chicago, January 18-20, 2018.
In July 2017, the exhibitor prospectus/contract will be emailed to all exhibitors with reserved booth space and paid booth(s) deposit. The contract is to be completed, signed and returned with the final balance no later than September 22, 2017. Any unpaid booth space may be released, resold and deposit(s) forfeited after September 22, 2017.
Booth Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be done in writing and submitted to Sue Triphahn at the above contact information. Refunds are made on a sliding scale based on the date of cancellation as follows:
- Cancellations received before July 14, 2017 will receive a refund of the deposit(s) paid, less a $25 per booth processing fee.
- Cancellations received between July 15, 2017 and October 13, 2017 will receive a refund of the deposit(s) paid, less a $100 per booth processing fee.
- NO refunds will be processed after October 13, 2017.
What’s Included In Your Exhibit Fee?
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
• Face-to-face access to more than 4,200 delegates searching for products and services
• Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
• (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
• (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
• (2) contour chairs
• (1) wastebasket
• Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
• (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $15 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
• (1) complimentary parking pass valid for valet parking only at the Hilton Chicago
• Admission to educational sessions and workshops on Friday and Saturday
• Listing in the 2018 Exhibitor Directory
• One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
• House carpet for your booth
• 24-hour hall security
Showcase your newest products, ideas, and services. Meet the people you need to know – don’t miss this opportunity! Booths are still available, but going quickly!
• View the real-time, interactive exhibit hall floor plan
• 2018 Booth Reservation Form. Complete this Reservation Form and submit with your payment. A deposit of $300 per booth is required when reserving booth space(s). Return your completed form to Sue Triphahn at email@example.com, mail to 4476 Sundance Circle, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 or fax to 217/523-4273. Make checks payable to IAPD.