IAPD and IPRA invite you to support the park and recreation industry by exhibiting at the 2013 Soaring to New Heights Conference, January 24-25, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Come join us by attending the state’s largest park and recreation conference featuring more than 300 exhibitors with more than 4,200 delegates expected to attend. With meeting attendance that rivals the National Recreation and Park Association Congress, you’ll receive unprecedented exposure to park and recreation professionals, most of whom make the buying decisions likely to impact your company’s bottom line.
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- Face-to-face access to more than 4,200 delegates searching for products and services
- Access to marketing, promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- (1) 10’ wide by 8’ deep draped booth
- (1) 6’ draped table (if booth package with table option is chosen)
- (2) contour chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- Deluxe background drape, side dividers, and booth sign
- (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per booth (extra badges or replacements are $10 each). All badges are distributed onsite at the conference. All badges are distributed onsite at the conference.
- (2) complimentary tickets per booth for the Friday hors d’oeuvres reception
- (1) complimentary parking pass per booth valid at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Admission to educational sessions and workshops on Friday and Saturday
- Listing in the 2013 Exhibitor Directory
- One-time general cleaning of booth and exhibit hall aisles
- House carpet for your booth
- 24-hour hall security
Showcase your newest products, ideas, and services. Meet the people you need to know – don’t miss this opportunity! Booths are still available, but going quickly!
Please contact Sue Triphahn of IAPD at either 847.496.4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Exhibitor Registration Opens and Move-In*
Thursday, January 24, 2013
8:00 am – 12:00 pm: Exhibitor Move-In *
8:00 am – 6:00 pm: Exhibitor Registration
8:30 am – Noon: Pre-Conference Workshops
10:45 am – 11:00 am: Exhibitor Meeting
11:00 am – 12:30 pm: 2014 Booth Registration begins by Point System (40 points through 4 points)
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Inspection by Fire Marshall and Exhibit Committee
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Grand Opening
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Pre-Conference Workshops
9:00 pm – Midnight: Welcome Social
* All exhibits must be completely set up (empty crates and boxes removed from booth) by 12:00 pm on Thursday, January 24, 2013. The loading dock will close at 11:00 am and no additional freight will be permitted in unless authorized by the IAPD Conference Director.
Friday, January 25, 2013
7:30 am – 8:30 am: Continental Breakfast for the Exhibitors
8:00 am – 9:00 am: 2014 Booth Registration (3 points through 1 point)
8:00 am – 9:15 am: Conference Sessions
8:00 am – 10:00 am: Conference Workshops
8:00 am – 5:00 pm: Exhibitor Registration
8:30 am – 12:30 pm: Exhibit Hall Open
9:30 am – 10:45 am: Conference Sessions
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: Conference Roundtables – Track #1
12:15 pm – 2:15 pm: All-Conference Awards Luncheon (Ticketed Event)
1:15 pm – 2:00 pm: Conference Roundtables – Track #2
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Open I
2:00 pm – 3:15 pm: Dessert in the Exhibit Hall (Ticketed Event)
2:45 pm – 4:45 pm: Conference Workshops
3:00 pm – 4:15 pm: Conference Sessions
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm: IPRA Annual Business Meeting
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Exhibitor Move-Out (Exhibitors may not break down their booth until after 5pm)
Your booth must remain in place and staffed until 5:00 pm. If you do not comply with this requirement, you will be prohibited from exhibiting in 2014 and you will forfeit all accumulated exhibitor points.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 am: Exhibitor Move-Out (All exhibitors/booths/freight must be vacated from the hall by 11:00 am)
8:30 am – 9:45 am: Conference Sessions
9:00 am – 11:00 am: Conference Workshops
10:15 am – 11:30 am: Conference Sessions
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Conference Workshops
12:30 pm – 1:45 pm: Conference Sessions
2:15 pm – 3:00 pm: Closing General Session
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm: IAPD Annual Business Meeting
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Closing Event (Ticketed Event)
2013 Exhibitor Information
You don’t want to miss the opportunity to participate in the 2013 IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, January 24-25, 2013. Reserve your booth space today!
It’s easy: Download and print the 2013 floor plan – booths with red dots on them are already sold. Pick out your booth space (choose three locations in order of preference). At this time, to reserve a booth, payment is due in full. Click here to download the exhibitor contract. You’ll need to type in your information on the contract, save to your computer and email to email@example.com or send to:
Sue Triphahn, IAPD,
4476 Sundance Circle
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
or fax to (847) 496-5246
Booth Price for the 2013 Show:
- Package A (Up to 100 lbs): $1,187 (WITH TABLE) or $1,080 (WITHOUT TABLE)
- Package B (Up to 300 lbs): $1,297 (WITH TABLE) or $1,190 (WITHOUT TABLE)
- Package C (Up to 500 lbs): $1,322 (WITH TABLE) or $1,215 (WITHOUT TABLE)
- Package D (Up to 200 lbs, 4 or more booths only): $1,157 (WITH TABLE) or $1,050 (WITHOUT TABLE)
Booth deposits of $300 per booth are accepted until September 24, 2012 to confirm booth space after the September 24, 2012 payment is required in full.
*Our booth prices are based on the weight of what you are bringing in for your exhibit/display.
** Onsite at the conference, if the weight limit of your booth exceeds your selected booth package, you will be billed accordingly by Freeman for the additional charges. Additional charges are $138.50 per hundred pounds of freight over your selected package.
Any questions regarding the show email Sue Triphahn or call 847-496-4449.
IAPD/IPRA Official Service Contractor
Freeman is the official service contractor located at 5040 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago, IL 60644-1346 Phone: 773/379-5040; Fax: 773/379-5042; www.freemanco.com
- Current Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Current list of exhibitors
- 2013 Exhibitor Contract: If you are reserving a booth after September 24, 2012, fill out the exhibitor contract and submit with payment in full.
- Exhibitor Prospectus
“Exhibiting at the 2013 Soaring to New Heights Conference doesn’t cost, it pays!”